In close cooperation with our location in Augsburg/Germany, we organise combined international transports at the Dresden terminal, mainly to Eastern Europe.
For example: the bulk transport of goods from the Netherlands to Dresden. The goods arriving at the port of Vlissingen, NL are loaded into wagons and transported on the main leg by Deutsche Bahn to our terminal in Dresden. Here they are unloaded, temporarily stored if necessary, and then transported by truck "just-in-time" to customers in the region, or by rail to their European destinations.
This combination of single-wagon transport with truck "onward carriage" is cost-effective, environmentally friendly and offers maximum planning security for the recipient. Optimum equipment, extensive covered space and our experienced staff guarantee fast and smooth transhipment.
- Loading & unloading of trucks, wagons & containers
- Transit warehouse to Eastern Europe, especially Poland & Czechia
- Management for cooperating location Augsburg
Crane- and loading facilities
- Special attachments: pulp bale clamp
- Port crane with flexible access up to 45 tonnes load capacity
Vehicles and industrial trucks
- Company forklift fleet from 3 tonnes to 8 tonnes load capacity
- Company vehicle fleet
- Company track system: 150 m
- Company quay (Elbe River): 150 m
- Road connections: BAB 4 – 5 km distance (A13, A17)
Storage space for general cargo and containers sqm Total area: 6,000 sqm Portion covered: 2,500 sqm
Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015