Our trimodal terminal in Cologne offers the finest conditions for single-wagon and system transport in any size. We handle block trains up to four times weekly on our two 500-meter-long track systems.
For example, we unload incoming paper rolls and raw materials for publishers and printers in the region and then reload the covered freight wagons with palletised goods of all kinds. Together with our location in Berlin, we also organise regular KBS nightliner transports to Schwedt in Brandenburg on the Polish border -- punctually, cost-effectively and environmentally friendly. For a well-known customer from Italy, we also organise block trains with mineral water on Düsseldorf pallets and deliver them "just-in-time" to various final recipients on demand. Various value-added services, such as the application of new labels or the shrinking of pallets, round off our range of services.
Of course, paper logistics also play a special role at the Cologne location. Thanks to our webbing technology, pre-picked shipments can be loaded directly within 5 minutes. The result: short downtimes and planning in short time windows. Covered loading and -unloading, modern large warehouses with numerous ramps and gates for ground-level loading, as well as excellent connections to roads and waterways -- these assets offer the best conditions for handling your individual logistics project smoothly.
- Loading & unloading of trucks, wagons & containers, delivery
- Customer-specific inventory management and -reporting
- Quality control
- Container stuffing and -stripping, recommissioning, VAS
- Sea transport and customs clearance
Crane- and loading facilities
- Crane systems: 1 (up to 8 tonnes)
- Trackside covered ramp: 1 (up to 3 wagons)
- Webbing systems: 1 (13.60m)
Vehicles and industrial trucks
- Forklift trucks: 6 (max. 8 tonnes)
- Special features: modernste Rollenklammertechnik: state-of-the-art roll stapling technology: paper roll staples, bale staples, 4-prong stacker
- Webbed semi-trailers: 3
- Company track systems: 2 x 500 m
- Company quay (Rhein): 250 m
- Road connections: BAB 1 und BAB 3
Storage area for general cargo and containers sqm Total area (more available upon request): 19,700 sqm Portion covered (more available upon request): 16,700 sqm
Hall 1: 5 m below gable
Hall 2:12 m below gable
Hall 3: 8 m below gable
Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015